Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.636 TZS / COP
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,270,000 Shilling in Tanga you would need to make just about 4,247,316 Shilling (COL$6,673,959) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)