Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.641 TZS / COP
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Shilling in Tanga you would need to make just about 3,161,294 Shilling (COL$4,932,794) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)