Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16201 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 9,481,434 Shilling (Rp 58,524,244) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,420,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)