Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 116.134 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 7,530,807 Shilling (Mex$ 64,846) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,610,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)