Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 112.154 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 7,011,406 Shilling (Mex$ 62,516) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,210,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)