Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.833 ARS / JPY *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 346% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $325,313 (¥390,547) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $73,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)