Cost of living in Singapore vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 69.170 ARS / SGD *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 389% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $346,975 (SGD $5,016) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $71,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)