Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.045 ARS / BOB *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 90% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $134,979 ($b10,347) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $71,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)