Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.157 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 294% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $275,554 ($3,056) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $70,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)