Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.978 ARS / ZAR *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 148% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $198,223 (R 33,161) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $80,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)