Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.29775 ARS / HUF *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 129% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $173,822 (583,775 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $76,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)