Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02486 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 67% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $120,317 (COL$4,839,784) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $72,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 2 hours ago)