Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.421 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $121,014 (10,596TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $78,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)