Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tandil, Argentina
WARNING! Tandil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tandil.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21484 ARS / KZT *
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 58% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $123,216 (573,517 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $78,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)