Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tampico, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.683 MXN / USD
Do you live in Tampico? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 281% more expensive than in Tampico (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,444 ($3,503) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Tampico.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)