Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tampico, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.666 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Tampico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Tampico (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,801 (R$ 5,674) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Tampico.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)