Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00053 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 48% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,396 (4,532,347 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ufa costs руб 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 18,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in The Hague costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 6 hours ago)