Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 52% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,195 (17,159元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 4 hours ago)