Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01122 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 47% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,546 (₨226,873) in Ulhasnagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)