Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Tampere, Finland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18469 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 77% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,103 (5,971 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tarija costs $b8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)