Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,349 (Rp 40,426,775) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)