Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,195 (4,291 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)