Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,201 (4,309 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)