Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Tampere you would need to make just about €3,471 (₩4,698,544) in Seongnam.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)