Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,395 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15774 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,347 (R$ 14,877) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 22,400₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)