Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 675 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01450 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,594 (RD$ 178,901) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (about 2 hours ago)