Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,624 (COL$7,155,409) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)