Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,608 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in Tampere you would need to make just about €3,256 (CH$2,799,339) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)