Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09298 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,691 (28,940 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)