Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.677 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Tampere you would need to make just about €3,471 (C$5,124) in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)