Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 46% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,517 (19,676元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €26,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)