Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13305 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 44% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,367 (17,790 kn) in Osijek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)