Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15700 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,848 (R$ 11,771) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)