Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.831 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is about the same as in Tampere (Finland)
For example, you would need at least €4,989 ($6,004) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,800 in Tampere.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)