Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Tampere, Finland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,238 (﷼ 114,582,215) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $100,080 (about 2 hours ago)