Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15704 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,856 (R$ 11,821) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 17,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)