Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11942 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,474 ($b20,713) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Seattle, Washington costs $1.05 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Recife costs R$ 5.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 80TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)