Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Tampere, Finland
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,971 (﷼ 100,732,554) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)