Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021.
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 12% more expensive than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, you would need at least €4,723 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Tampere.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)