Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 33% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,939 (22,979元) in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)