Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.839 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 41% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Tampere you would need to make just about €2,754 ($3,282) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)