Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23078 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 23% more expensive than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, you would need at least €5,285 (22,902 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,300 in Tampere.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)