Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22825 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 17% more expensive than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, you would need at least €5,600 (24,535 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,800 in Tampere.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)