Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.830 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Tampere you would need to make just about €3,900 ($4,699) in Boise, Idaho.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)