Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,119 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,895 (COL$8,521,385) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)