Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,812 (COL$7,823,715) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)