Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tampere, Finland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tampere? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Tampere (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Tampere you would need to make just about €1,785 (COL$7,772,394) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)