Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tambov, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.377 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Tambov? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 74% more expensive than in Tambov (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,160 (RM6,267) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 66,000 in Tambov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)