Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tamale, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.006 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Tamale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Tamale (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,241 (R$ 15,145) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵13,000 in Tamale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)