Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tamale, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.018 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Tamale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Tamale (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,768 (R$ 17,462) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,000 in Tamale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)